Have what it takes? Want to join the Simon’s team?
Simon’s Sportswear is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, veteran status, medical condition, gender, physical or mental disability. It is the intent of Simon’s to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity employment.
Our employment process includes a background investigation as a contingency to employment where all information on your employment application is verified, and a pre-employment screen for current use of illegal drugs. To help us learn about your experience, abilities and interest please complete this application as thoroughly as possible.
- Responsible for building and maintaining custom in-house software platforms and automated processes. Should have over 4 years of computer programming experience.
- Manages e-commerce product catalog, data feeds and works with Marketing to integrate campaigns. Helps move promotional products to front facing.
- Responsible for end user support including all break-fix, desktop re-procurement, networking, file/print servers and Windows operating systems.
- Looking for an energized candidate to join our online marketing team.
- Experience with promoting existing identities and advertising a plus.